We are unique in the aspect of collaboration between business (analysts, strategists) and developers (IT and design) that we sit together in one team and work on the same goals. Our team skips prioritisation and approval processes, instead we keep ownership and greater freedom for innovation, which it turn lets us develop solutions and automation faster with greater independence.
Developers can challenge analysts on requests & processes, and suggest a better solution or a different way to automate/improve tasks. Understanding the best option and proactively suggesting a solution is highly encouraged, rather than going through a list of tasks.
Some projects we did in 2019:
– Automated 700 slides, which are now generated in 1 minute every day, instead of 3 people working on them every month
– Built internal web application for analysts to manage instrument lists and make investment decisions
– Managed our website and its data leading to greater usage
– Building and maintaining IT infrastructure
In 2020 we expect you to:
– 75% coding, 25% communication
– Write reusable, testable, efficient and secure code
– Optimise applications for performance and scalability
– Build further automation scripts affecting global deliveries
– Continue building on a collaborative LT-DK team that delivers and drives goals with full trust from both parties
– Be part of a new project for website redevelopment, helping others upgrade the system, bring new features and manage data