• 2+ years’ experience in developing REST API microservices and/or web applications with Java
• Good understanding of Java, it’s tools, libraries, frameworks
• An understanding of Domain Driven Design, REST API principles, highly available systems, event-driven architecture and event driven design
• Experience with CI/CD
• Good language skills in written and spoken English
• Good communication skills
• Java certifications
• An understanding of building smooth User Experience (UI or API)
The project tech stack: Java 11, React.JS, Tomcat, Maven, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JUnit, JIRA, Bitbucket/GIT, Jenkins, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Red Hat OpenShift PaaS, Docker.
Having FE / JavaScrip / React.js experience would be an advantage. Also, you would have an opportunity to learn by doing, if interested.
The role requires you as developer to work independently, and is collaborative in nature with a bright mind and ability to understand a complex platform.