Do you want to work in the Service Reliability and Observability area to Modernize IT Monitoring?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving challenging initiatives. You will become part of an IT area of high priority in the bank, with the vision of profoundly changing the way the bank functions.
Our goal is to further improve Observability by adopting modern technologies to ensure stability, performance, and fast recovery.
We are looking for team members with a deep technical background to develop Observability foundations:
- Discovery services – maintain a database containing insights about our infrastructure and applications, but let me ensure you, we are not doing that manually.
- Enrichment services – not every platform or tool is spitting out data that makes sense, using the database mentioned above we add missing details to millions of events, logs and metrics.
- Streaming platform – ingest and transport vast amounts of data flowing from an entire portfolio of infrastructure platforms and applications, we are talking about millions of data points per second.
- Event and Alert Management – ensure that Observability can provide meaningful insights and assist to handle any situation.
- Visualization services – ensure that there is a way to consume those vast amounts of data in a human-readable and attractive way.