We offer you a chance to be part of a truly international and dynamic team, which is passionate, professional, and focused on building robust and efficient sanctions and screening controls framework for Danske Bank.
The Sanctions and Screening Controls is a Risk function within Danske Bank’s First Line of Defence responsible for setting the requirements for an end-to-end (Sanctions, PEPs, and Adverse Media) screening and sanctions program.
As a Senior Governance Officer within Sanctions and Screening Controls, your role will entail securing transparency of risks, controls, and processes across Danske Bank. You will be responsible and accountable for:
– embedding Danske Bank’s new Sanctions and Screening Target Operating Models and its Governance components in specific
– documenting Sanctions and Screening controls and processes
– taking risk-based decisions through governance with senior stakeholders, and ensuring engagement across various teams and functions
– acting as a liaison with the internal and external audit and other evaluation functions by way of presenting them with the current controls the bank is running or is planning to run
– handling Sanctions and Screening change agenda and propagating it through adequate risk forums and committees
You are expected to have a solid knowledge of end-to-end Sanctions Screening programs and operating frameworks, and to be able to understand which risks require escalation. You will be an experienced communicator, capable of discussing risks and control needs across the value chain. You will engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders across the Nordics, Poland, and Lithuania. We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.