In this role you could approximately expect about half of the time to be spent on engaging with wide range of business stakeholders. The other part of the time would go to hands-on developments – visualizations of data insights in Tableau and preparation of data model in SQL (SAS/Alteryx) together with your colleagues from data team.
Working in close collaboration with dedicated and skilled analysts, business development representatives and IT colleagues, you will contribute to a broad range of initiatives.
As a part of the strategic core of Danske Bank Wealth Management, you will get the opportunity to participate challenging projects and excel your investment knowledge. Collaboration, learning and creativity come together with the role.
Examples of tasks that you can expect to work on:
• Work on data insights development tasks – e.g.
• In collaboration with Business Development team, building a solution to follow up on strategic actions (e.g. new investment product launches). Stakeholder – Business Development team.
• In collaboration with Investment Specialists building a solution to provide insights on customers, products, etc. towards investment advisors. Stakeholder – Investment Specialists, Investment Advisors.
• Performing deep dives and analyses to answer ad-hoc requests from business stakeholders regarding investment financials, products, customer profiles, etc. Examples of requests could be:
• How development of trades in a pension product could be explained by change in agreements and customer base?
• What are the profiles of customers (e.g. loss ability, risk attitude, average age, etc.) investing in managed accounts in different countries?